If you need a reliable small Table Top Mini Freezer or Countertop Freezer for your home over the next few days, then take a quick look through this review where we have selected just 3 appliances for you to consider in the UK. Our list of best Tabletop Freezers is quite short as availability for this type of appliance is quite limited from what we have seen and not all suppliers would have them readily available in stock. Even when they come into stock, they sell out fast so it would be advisable to book your orders well in advance to avoid disappointment. You should be familiar with most of these brands already and you will have the added protection of warranty guarantees to provide some level of security when it comes to making this type of investment for your home.
Our best Tabletop mini Freezer review for UK families will also outline a comparison table so you can see them side by side when it comes to capacities and dimensions and this will be provided further down on this page. To add further clarity, we have also put together a short video summary to cover the main points you need to know and it will give you a better overview and understanding of what these 3 Tabletop mini Freezers are all about before you make your own final decision.
Read also: Best large American Fridge Freezers here
Video Overview Summary – Best Mini Tabletop Freezers
Best Table Top Freezers in the UK – 3 Recommendations
Option 1: Russell Hobbs Table Top Freezer - RHTTFZ1
Frozen capacity is 32 litres
Internal adjustable wire shelf
Reversible door included
Annual Energy usage 153 kWh
Leading brand in appliances
Energy rating status A+
Size 49.2H x 47.2W x 45D cm
12 month warranty
Best Mini Tabletop Freezer Overview:
- Our first recommended Tabletop Freezer is from the Russell Hobbs brand and it’s the Russell Hobbs Tabletop Freezer code reference RHTTFZ1 which is extremely popular across UK homeowners at present and comes backed with numerous positive reviews. We have used various other Russell Hobbs appliances and similarly this small mini Tabletop freezer does not disappoint and does exactly what it says on the tin so to speak
- This tabletop Freezer can be placed in various different places such as countertops, bedrooms, offices, back kitchens and you can usually get your hands on this appliance anywhere from £100 to £140 from what we have seen at the time of this review (can be double checked below)
- It provides a frozen storage capacity of just 32 litres and it can provide an additional resource or back up to your main freezer or fridge freezer. For more flexibility, it has an adjustable thermostat and an adjustable internal wire shelf so again it can be moved around or even removed completely if you have larger bulkier items to get frozen down.
- We liked the overall design build and appearance and it sits very nicely on the countertops and as it is only 21kg, it can be moved around quite easily or placed in other areas of your home such as the bedroom or a room where you have additional unused space. The door is reversible also which is a bonus if you need to change things around and it comes with an energy rating A+ status a standard.
- The dimensions to note when it comes to placement or installations is 49.2cm high by 47.2cm wide by 45cm deep and make sure to leave a 10cm spacing if you are placing this appliance beside another appliance on your countertop. This noise level you can expect comes in at 42 dB(A) and the level of energy used annually is approx. 153 kWh.
- Finally, you should be aware that this brand of Russell Hobbs is a leading brand in the UK when it comes to small appliances, so they have built up a reliable reputation over the last number of years. All the instructions are included in the manual and it comes with a standard 12 month warranty for your protection.
Price Guide: Less than £150 @ Amazon UK
Option 2: IceKing Table Top Mini Freezer - TF40W
Frozen capacity 40 litres
Includes a Reversible door
Internal adjustable shelf
Energy rating A+ also
Solid metal rear backing
Power cable 1.5m long
Compact size in white finish
Size 52H x 48W x 45D cm
Longer 2 year warranty
Best Mini Tabletop Freezer Overview:
- Our second table top countertop mini freezer is from a brand that you may not be too familiar with and it’s the IceKing Tabletop Mini Freezer code reference TF40W which has 8 litres more capacity than the Russell Hobbs outlined earlier which is important to note when it comes to squeezing in additional items to be frozen down.
- Usually you can expect to pay anywhere from £100 to £150 for this mini freezer and deliveries are normally done free of charge as long as it is within the UK mainland. The white finish is clear and stylish looking, and it can be easily cleaned down with a damp cloth when needed. Not only can it be used in Kitchens, it can be placed in bedrooms, office rooms, games rooms, caravans or in a room where you have unused space. It has the slightly higher additional storage space which generally can fit in 2 to 3 shopping bags of groceries.
- The dimensions when it comes to installations are 52cm high by 48cm wide by 45cm deep and again you should allow 5cm spacing either side and a larger spacing of 10cm if you plan to place it beside another appliance. You can expect to get an energy rating status A+, a robust metal backing support on the rear and the adjustable thermostat along with the internal adjustable shelf
- You may not be too familiar with this brand of IceKing but they have been around since 1995 and it certainly deserves a closer look before you make your final decision. Finally, please be aware that the door is reversible, it needs to be defrosted manually in time (not frost free) and it comes backed with a longer 2 year warranty for your protection. It also must be kept indoors as it is not suitable for outbuildings or garages.
Price Guide: Tends to be less than £150 also
Option 3: Simple Value White Table Top Freezer - DD1-05
Frozen capacity 34 litres
Same as 2 shopping bags
Reversible door flexibility
15 hours of safe storage
(If you have power outages)
Rear metal panel support
Noise level 41 dB(A)
Energy usage 139 kWh/year
Energy rating A+ status
Size 49H x 51W x 44D cm
Standard 1-year warranty
Best Mini Tabletop Freezer Overview:
- Another brand that you may not be too familiar with but is worth serious consideration due to the lower price level is the Simple Value Tabletop White Freezer code DD1-05 which is rated a lot higher than expected and comes backed with several satisfied client feedback review reports that you can check out if needed. While it is cheaper than the previous 2 freezers, you can still expect to pay around £100 for it but still tends to be available for less than £120 all the same depending where you look.
- The frozen storage capacity here is 34 litres which can accommodate 2 shopping bags on average so it can serve as a back up to your normal fridge freezer or it be used as a stand-alone appliance. It includes 1 interior wire shelf which can be removed if needed to fit in larger bulkier items such as large loaves of bread or large meat items or large bags of chips.
- This appliance will need to be kept in your home as it is not suitable for outbuildings or garages and it will provide you with 15 hours of safe storage in the event that you have any local power failures or outages. It is also lightweight so it can be placed easily around various countertops, back kitchens, games rooms, offices or even bedrooms. You get an energy rating status A+ here which is the same as the previous 2 models, it has a reversible door and we didn’t experience any issues with it whatsoever – this appliance is certainly impressive for the lower price and good value overall for what you get
- The dimensions for placement are 49cm high by 51cm wide by 44cm deep and make sure to leave 5cm to 10cm spacing either side. It needs to be manually defrosted in time (not frost free) and it comes backed with a standard 1 year warranty
Price Guide: Less than £120 @ Argos UK
Read also: Best Under Counter Freezers here
If you need further clarity on how these appliances compare or if you need to see the dimensions and features side by side, then check out this comparison table below which hopefully can help you when it comes to making any possible final decision.
|Tabletop Freezer||Russell Hobbs||IceKing||Simple Value|
|Capacity:||32 litres||40 litres||34 litres|
|Safe Storage:||15 hours||15 hours||15 hours|
|Energy Usage:||153 kWh/year||162 kWh/year||139 kWh/year|
|Noise level:||41 dB(A)||42 dB(A)||41 dB(A)|
|Warranty:||12 months||2 years||12 months|
After completing our review for the best mini Tabletop Freezers, we hope our short list here can give you some ideas and guidance on which path you can follow when it comes to making this small investment for your home. These options can provide storage of 2 shopping bags on average with the IceKing option above able to store slightly more. The one good thing about them is that they are lightweight so you have flexibility when it comes to making a decision on its final resting place or you can switch things round when needed as long as you have an extra set of hands to help you.
Which one would we choose? After further consideration, it would have to be the IceKing TF40W mini Tabletop freezer mostly down to the longer warranty, extra storage space and further reviews along with todays updated price tag can be double checked below
Optional Feedback – Educate Others?
Did you find our short list of best mini Tabletop Freezers in the UK useful in any way? Or did you manage to find a better solution elsewhere at a better price?
If possible, please feel free to share your feedback or opinions in the comment box section provided below – so that others across the UK community can learn also!!!